We use probabilistic models for:
- Data analysis: clustering and visualization.
- Data learning: supervised and semi-supervised
- Complex data analysis: nominal co-variates, heterogeneous
data, functional data, rank data, ordinal data ...
Domains of applications
- Genomic studies and Biology
- Finance, Marketing and Business Analytics
- Atmospheric and natural sciences
- Data mining and Information retrieval
R package for simultaneous clustering of rows and columns.
- RankCluster: R package for clustering of Rank Data.
- Rmixmod: R
package for the clustering and classification of Gaussian and Multinomial data.
- STK++: Tool for the creation of statistics and/or data mining console programs. More documentation is available here.